For more information regarding Neuropathy, you can visit the web sites below:
Foundation for Peripheral Neuropathy – www.foundationforpn.org
The Foundation for Peripheral Neuropathy carries on research support and advocacy on the national level political front to encourage studies and work to improve treatments and eventually cure peripheral neuropathy. FPN provides it’s members with a bi-monthly electronic newsletter and a bi-annual printed newsletter.
- Minneapolis StarTribune – Minnesota’s CBD business is booming in a legal gray area
Additional links for information on peripheral neuropathy
- Webinars on YouTube by the National Neuropathy Association
Note: The National Neuropathy Association was formed in 1995 and shut down at the end of 2014. The Foundation for Peripheral Neuropathy took over their work to forward research, treatment, advocacy and education.
- NIH Peripheral Neuropathy Information Page
- NIH Peripheral Neuropathy Fact Sheet
- Diagnosing Peripheral Neuropathy
- Easy to understand explanation of small fiber peripheral neuropathy
by Matthew B. Jensen. Assistant Professor of Neurology, University of Wisconsin.
- About Herbs, Botanicals & Other Products
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center’s About Herbs database, a tool for the public as well as healthcare professionals, can help you figure out the value of using common herbs and other dietary supplements.
- Be an informed consumer
NIH’s National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health (NCCIH) which offers guidance about integrative health and how to evaluate it.
- FDA’s Don’t Be Fooled by Health Fraud Scams
- Google Scholar